Today we’re gonna talk about five things that guys do when they fall in love. How do you know if a man is really in love with you? In the very beginning stages of a relationship, it can be difficult to know for certain that a man loves you, especially when everything seems great. Here are the five signs that he is in love with you:
1. He protects you. When you love something, you protect it and this is especially true of men. A guy is not going to protect you if he doesn’t care a lot about you. If he loves you, he will be protective of you in several different ways.
2. He takes care of you when you’re sick. When a guy offers to take care of you when you’re sick or recovering, it’s a huge sign and if you’re sick with something contagious and he still wants to take care of you, that’s even a bigger sign of how much he loves you.
3. The time you spend together is not primarily sexual. Sex is a very important part of a healthy relationship but certainly isn’t the most important part nor should it be the main focus of your relationship.
4. He is as affectionate after sex as he is before. Some men will be very affectionate before and during physical intimacy but once the sex is over, they are completely different. If your partner wants to sleep after having sex, that’s not a bad thing. In fact that is probably a sign that he is very comfortable, interested and wants to stay right next to you. If a man uses this time to connect with you, to cuddle and talk, then it’s likely that he cares about you deeply.
5. He asks about your friends and your schedule and he remembers the details. When a guy loves you, he is very interested in knowing everything about you, especially how you spend your time away from him. He asks these questions because he is assessing if they’re a threat to the relationship or if he has anything to worry about. That’s because when a guy is in love with you, he will protect the relationship. Also, when somebody likes you, they’ll see almost everybody as a threat. Experiencing a little bit of jealousy within a romantic relationship is not always a bad thing. So, if he asks questions about men that he isn’t familiar with, this is a sign that he cares about you and wants to protect the relationship.